Happy Village & Camping
- couples of all ages in looking for romance and intimacy in one of the most comfortable camping villages in Rome;
- men and women in business thanks to the easy and fast connection to the ring road and major arteries to the north of the city, and thanks to the possibilities offered by the spaces of our camping village available for meetings and workshops;
- young people and sports fans who wish to take part to the various events held at the Olympic Stadium, Flaminio Stadium or Autodromo di Vallelunga, not far from our camping village in Rome;
- soldiers who need to stay near Salvo D’Acquisto barracks;
- families with children: after a day spent discovering the wonders of Rome, adults can relax and let the children play in the park or by the pool with safety;
- last but not least, in case of emergency you can stay near Sant’Andrea Hospital.
Happy Village & Camping in Rome is arranged on terraces and has flat and naturally shaded pitches, numbered and bounded, all with electricity (6 Ampere); highlight of our camping site in Rome is the impeccable toilets area, heated in winter, with free hot showers, small bathroom for children, baby changing table, chemical toilet, caravan camper service; furthermore, there is a free shuttle bus from Happy Camping to the nearby Metrostation of Prima Porta, which allows you to reach the old city center (Piazzale Flaminio) in just 20 minutes.
Pets allowedSee details
Pets allowed into the structure
All the structure's services
Contact the structure
Do you want to request a quote or do you need information? Write to the structure and you will be contacted!
Have you ever been in this structure?Write a review
in the KoobCamp network