The Camping Caravan Park Sexten of Sesto, in the province of Bolzano, has won the title of Best Camping-Village Wellness 2017, an annual recognition in the field of en plein air structures specialized in wellness holidays, assigned within the environment of Certificates of Excellence KoobCamp.
The winner of the Certificate Wellness 2017 of KoobCamp, the network specilized in holidays en plein air with portals of reference like Campeggi.com, is the Camping Caravan Park Sexten of Sesto. It has distinguished itself for the offer of wellness holidays, where the services of the camping meet the beauty of the nature. The following is the reason given by the experts of the KoobCamp network, who aside their experience also took advantage from modern instruments like web reputation analysis: "Located in the heart of Dolomites, in a place of absolute relaxation where the soft sound of the stream keeps company with the enchanting landscapes of South Tyrol, the Camping Caravan Park Sexten has made more valuable the naturalistic paradise in which it rises. Perfectly incorporated into the landscape, thanks to the use of simple materials and the respect for traditions, the campsite offers a full immersion in nature and relaxation with accommodations that also include tree houses. In the camping there is also a wellness center, where tourist can restore soul and body".
The first of a Top 10 that include campsites in Trentino South Tyrol, Valle d'Aosta, Emilia Romagna, Tuscany and Sardinia is the Camping Caravan Park Sexten of Sesto, that will receive a sticker and a plaque, wich are reserved by koobCamp for the best Camping Village Wellness 2017.
The 10 best Wellness Camping Village for 2017 (in random order, except for the winner):
- Camping Caravan Park Sexten of Sesto (BZ), in Trentino South Tyrol - Winner
- Tahiti Camping & Thermae Bungalow Park in Comacchio (FE), in Emilia Romagna
- Family Wellness Camping al Sole in Ledro (TN), in Trentino South Tyrol
- Camping Union Lido Park & Resort a Cavallino-Treporti (VE), in Veneto
- Camping Telis in Tortolì (OG), in Sardinia
- Norcenni Girasole Club in Figline Valdarno (FI), in Tuscany
- Dalai Lama Village in Châtillon (AO), in Valle d’Aosta
- Camping Vidor - Family & Wellness Resort in Pozza di Fassa (TN), in Trentino South Tyrol
- Tiliguerta Camping Village in Muravera (CA), in Sardinia
- Camping Residence Sägemühle in Prato allo Stelvio (BZ), in Trentino South Tyrol
The announcement of the Best Campings and Villages Pet Friendly 2017 arrived after the annoucement of the prizes Art City, Family and Pet Friendly and reveals in advance the following Certificates of Excellence: Glamping, Aquapark, Restaurant, Sport, Wi-Fi and accessible tourism. The certificates, which are assigned yearly, represent a recognition to all the efforts done by the campsites to meet the needs of tourists, but they are also a useful guide for tourists in the organisation of their holiday.