It is the Dolomiti Camping Village of Dimaro (TN), in Trentino, who won the title of best campsite for Sport 2018, bestowed during the 3rd edition of the Excellence Certificates KoobCamp as a recognition for the en-plein-air facilities specialized in active holidays for sport tourists.
The victory of the Dolomiti Camping Village of Dimaro (TN) confirms Trentino-Southtyrol as the ideal Region for sport and wellness during holidays, especially after the Prize conquered by Camping Vidor for the certificate Wellness 2018, and comes as conclusion of an attentive selection, that brought to the definition of the classification with the 10 best Campsites and Touristic Villages for Sport. Not only Trentino, anyway, because an active holiday can be organized in every part of Italy: in the TOP 10 Sport by KoobCamp there are 3 facilities of Sardinia, 2 of Tuscany, 2 of Sicily, one of Veneto and one of Liguria.
The TOP 10 of the certificate Sport 2018 is the final result of a selection made by the experts of the touristic network KoobCamp in cooperation with TrustYou, well known international feedback platform, for the analisis of the feedback left by tourists on the main branch portals. Here the 10 best Campings for Sport 2018 (in random order, winner apart):
- Dolomiti Camping Village of Dimaro (TN), in Trentino-South Tyrol – WINNER
- La Foce Village & Camping of Valledoria (SS), in Sardinia
- Campeggio Villaggio L'Ultima Spiaggia of Bari Sardo (OG), in Sardinia
- Camping Capo d'Orso of Palau (OT), in Sardinia
- PuntAla Camp & Resort of Castiglione della Pescaia (GR), in Tuscany
- Talamone Camping Village of Orbetello (GR), in Tuscany
- Sporting Club Camping Village of Mazara del Vallo (TP), in Sicily
- Camping Village El Bahira of San Vito Lo Capo (TP), in Sicily
- Campeggio Portofelice of Eraclea (VE), in Veneto
- Finale Freeride Outdoor Village of Finale Ligure (SV), in Liguria